mercruiser on line manual

mercruiser on line manual

vail
No Comments

Home Forums Breezeworks mercruiser on line manual

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Rake 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

vail
    Participant

I will re post this link as it looks like the archives are not coming back……Copy and paste. Cannot post a link

http://boatinfo.no/lib/library.html

Rake
    Participant

Shame about the arhives – lots of useful info.

jim
    Participant

I have tried to copy and paste the link, and I have tried clicking directly on the link – same result: “error 502” “bad gateway”…

I recently bought two Mercruiser 470s from a shrimper, here in south Louisiana. I got a great deal on them, as they both came with outdrives, controls, risers, heat exchangers, etc. I was informed that they were complete, running sets that were recently taken off the shrimp boat because they were going to diesel. I paid $500. The guys bench tested one of the engines for me before I bought them, and it started up – although it ran pretty rough, bouncing around a lot on the ground.

Since buying the engines, I have read through some blog sites and found VERY mixed reviews on these. Some people hate them; calling them money pits, and some people love them; calling them high torque/low fuel consumption gems. Before I install them in a boat, I want as much information on them as possible, and I’m trying to find the online manual.

Any suggestions?

Rake
    Participant

Yep I get the bad gateway too – this is not good.

Anyone got access to manual No 3 ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Layout mode
Predefined Skins
Custom Colors
Choose your skin color
Patterns Background
Images Background